Some of the speakers at the June Plenary and Gala include:
- Hon. Graydon Nicholas, 30th Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick
- Chef Rich Francis, a Top Chef Canada Season 4 Finalist
- Daniel Verreault, Vice President of Business Development for General Electric Canada
- Stephen Crocker, Director of Indigeneous Relations at Algeco Scotsman
- Mark James, Chair of the Canadian Defence and Aerospace Exhibition Atlantic
- Waneek Horn-Miller, Manitoba Mukluks
Please note that the JEDI Plenary is free to attend but there is a $75 fee to attend the 20th anniversary gala dinner. If you are planning to attend the dinner, please register for both events when filling in the form below. If you are in need of a sponsored ticket to attend the gala dinner, please contact JEDI at 506-455-4591.
Please register for each event using the form below.
Please note the travel reimbursement is only available to JEDI board of directors, JEDI staff plus up to three administration officials per community (one ETO, one EDO and one member of council). Reimbursement will also be available to a limited number of entrepreneurs where appropriate. Guests are encouraged to car pool. All final decisions on travel reimbursement will be made by the JEDI CEO. All travel expense claims must be submitted within 30 days of the event date. No claims will be accepted after that time.