Joint economic development initiative (JEDI) CLIENT CONSENT FORM TO COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Last Updated: July 2015
The Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI), its agents, and third party external service providers (service providers) are the organizations that provide business support-related programs and services. In providing you, the client, with these services, JEDI, its agents and service providers must abide by the principles and the Code of Ethics contained in the Canadian Standards and Guidelines for Career Development Practitioners.
Personal information provided by you for these programs and services is collected by JEDI, its agents and service providers in accordance with paragraph 37(1)(b) of the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act, SNB 2009, c. R-10.6 (RTIPPA) and subsection 27(1) of the Personal Health Information Protection and Access Act, SNB 2009, c. P-7.05 (PHIPAA) for the purposes of administering the business support-related programs and services established under the agreements JEDI has with the Province of New Brunswick and Government of Canada.
Personal information provided by you is protected and handled in accordance with RTIPPA, PHIPAA, and the Document and Record Management Policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Consent Form, the handlings of your personal information, or the programs and/or services, please contact JEDI at 1-888-884-9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal information provided by you must be accurate; please immediately inform JEDI, its agents, and service providers of any changes.
Consent to Collect, Use, and Disclose Personal Information
By clicking the “accept” button below, you hereby consent to allow Jedi, its agents, and service providers to collect and use your personal information and you agree to the following uses to be made of this information:
- to inform you of government procurement opportunities;
- to inform you of business opportunities from major project procurement activity such as the National Shipbuilding Procurement Strategy;
- to determine and verify my eligibility for the program(s) or service(s) for which I am applying and/or receiving;
- to assist me in attaining my business goals, which includes monitoring my progress; and
- to contact me for a period of up to seven (7) years following my participation in the program and/or service, for the purpose of collecting information concerning my employment and/or training status to monitor and evaluate the program(s) or service(s) for research and continuous improvement to programming.
- I understand that in order to accomplish these purposes, my personal information may need to be shared. I hereby consent to allow JEDI, its agents, and service providers to disclose my personal information, if and when necessary, to:
- other branches within JEDI;
- New Brunswick provincial departments;
- the federal Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada;
- the federal Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency;and
- third party evaluators.
By clicking the "Accept" button below, I acknowledge that this authorization is valid for the duration of my participation in the program(s) or service(s) and the monitoring associated with it, and to carry out the evaluation of the program(s) or service(s), as established by JEDI.