Next up on the New Brunswick Pow Wow Trail is Eel River Bar (Ugpi’ganjig) First Nation! Ugpi’ganjig’s Pow Wow will be held at the Aboriginal Heritage Garden from August 25-26th. So come on out and enjoy Indigenous hospitality and culture while having the chance to win some great prizes…
As a part of JEDI’s 5th Annual Photo Contest, we will be giving attendees the chance to win a $50 gift card for every photo/short video submitted! In addition to this, every entry will also be entered to win one of two Grand Prize packages worth up to $500 and $200!
JEDI has already given out $350 in gift cards this summer, after you send us a photo, you could be our next winner!
To submit your photos or short videos (max of 2 minutes), send them to the JEDI Facebook page or email them to email@example.com to be entered into the contest! For more details on the overall JEDI photo contest please visit http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/. For more information on the JEDI’s Ugpi’ganjig Pow Wow Photo Contest please see below:
JEDI'S Ugpi’ganjig POW WOW PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS:
- All submissions must be in by August 30th, 2018 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive all of the submissions we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) for the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes or loves will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow Photo Contest.
- The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If the gift card is not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo and video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
- Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest.
- Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
The entries shared with JEDI will be shared through our social media sites. Be sure to ‘Like’ JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements.
For complete information on JEDI’s Pow Wow photo contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/