Would you like the chance to win some cool prizes while also experiencing a unique cultural experience?
From June 22 – 24th, Tobique First Nation will be holding their annual Pow Wow at Mudwass Park and JEDI wants to see you there!
Courtesy of JEDI’s 5th Annual Pow Wow Photo Contest, Pow Wow-goers will be entered to win a $50 gift card for every photo or short video sent to JEDI. Photo submissions can include anything from the dancers, the drummers, the crafts or any of the other culturally rich activities!
In addition to this, every submission will also enter you into a draw for one of two Grand Prize packages worth up to $500 and $200. All submitted photos will be shared on our JEDI Facebook page. The more photos you send in from the Pow Wow, the greater your chances will be at winning the $50 gift card and the Grand Prize packages. To enter, send your photos or short videos (max of 2 minutes) to our JEDI Facebook page or to email@example.com to be entered into the contest! For full details on the overall JEDI Pow Wow Photo Contest please visit http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/ - and for more information on the JEDI’s Tobique Pow Wow Photo Contest please see below:
JEDI'S TOBIQUE’S POW WOW PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS:
* All submissions must be in to JEDI by June 27th, 2018 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once all of the submissions are received, we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) for the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes or loves will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow Photo Contest.
* The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If the gift card is not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
* Each photo and video is worth one entry into the contest.
* By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
* By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
* Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest.
* Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. The entries sent to JEDI will be shared through our social media sites so be sure to ‘Like’ JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements.
For complete information on JEDI’s Pow Wow photo contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/