The Student Employment Experience Development (SEED) program creates summer job opportunities for selected post-secondary students. Students accepted into the program will be able to apply for summer jobs lasting up to 14 weeks with NB employers.
Apply today! This program is a great way for students to find work in their preferred area of study. Application deadline: March 31, 2018.
- a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- eligible to work in Canada;
- a student in the current academic year and;
- attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall.*
*Note: grade 12 students are eligible if attending a full-time post-secondary institution in the fall.
JEDI will be hiring a summer Communications Assistant through the SEED program so be sure to apply to get your voucher.
- Register online at NBSeed.ca (under related links) - SEED applicants will be selected at random by a non-government third party to participate in the program.
- Upon receipt of an email voucher, research job opportunities with registered employers.
- Apply for jobs and go through the employers' recruitment process.
For more information on this program: https://www.nbjobs.ca/seed/