The Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI) is excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) for a 2nd year to support Indigenous students in achieving their educational goals. Two bursaries of $750 each will be awarded to deserving full-time students from any NBCC campus.
- Full-time Indigenous Student who is in good-standing at any NBCC campus
- Residing in New Brunswick
- Proof of Indigenous Status
- Proof of Studies at any NBCC campus
- Provide a 500-1000 word essay describing financial needs, objectives for the future, their long-term commitment to their field of study, and how it will change their current situation
- An up-to-date resume
Two (2) bursaries of $750 each are available.
Application forms are available at:
Joint Economic Development Initiative Inc. (JEDI)
150 Cliffe Street, 2nd floor
Fredericton, NB, E3A 0A1
Phone: (506) 444-5650
Fax: (506) 444-3387
Please submit your application and additional information to JEDI by Oct 31, 2017. Applications can be dropped off, mailed, faxed or emailed to Penny Polchies at Penny.Pochies@jedinb.ca. Successful applicants will be notified by December 2017.
All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, the bursary will be awarded to the successful applicant in an awards ceremony put on by NBCC in early 2018.