JEDI has already given away $350 in gift cards and now it’s your chance to win a $50 gift card too. Eel River Bar is hosting their upcoming Pow Wow at the Aboriginal Heritage Garden on August 25th-27th 2017.
JEDI would like you to submit your photos taken at the Eel River Bar Pow Wow to enter JEDI’s Eel River Bar Pow Wow photo contest for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Each photo or short video submitted is one entry to the contest. So why not share the beauty of the Pow Wow for others to see!
Every submission is also an entry for a chance to win the grand prize valued up to $500.
To enter, the photo or video (max of 2 minutes) entries can be submitted to our JEDI Facebook page or by email to email@example.com. For more details on the photo contest, please visit JEDI’s contest page and for more information on JEDI’s Eel River Bar Pow Wow photo contest please see below:
DETAILS ON THE EEL RIVER BAR PHOTO CONTEST:
- All submissions must be in by August 31st, 2017 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive all of the submissions we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow.
- The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo and video is worth an entry in the contest.
- By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
- Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest
- Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
The entries shared with JEDI will be shared through our social media sites. So, be sure to ‘Like’
JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.