This is Oromocto First Nation’s 2nd annual Pow Wow and it's sure to be a great success! Join in on the fun from July 21st – 23rd at Hiawatha Avenue on the OFN Riverbank. Then submit your favourite photos taken at the Oromocto Pow Wow to JEDI for a chance to win a $50 gift card and also to share the beauty of the Pow Wow with everyone.
To enter JEDI’s contest, simply send your photo(s) or short video(s) (max of 2 minutes) of the Oromocto Pow Wow to us through JEDI's Facebook or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win. Every submission will also give you a greater chance of winning the grand prize valued at $500!
For more information about the overall contest, please visit http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/ and for more information on the Oromocto Pow Wow Photo Contest please see below:
OROMOCTO PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS:
- All submissions must be in by July 26th, 2017 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive all of the submissions we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes and loves will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow.
- The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo and video is worth an entry in the contest.
- By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
- Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest
- Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
The entries shared with JEDI will be shared through our social media sites. So, be sure to ‘Like’ JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.