JEDI is having another photo contest and this time it’s for the Eel Ground Pow Wow. So far JEDI has given out $200 in gift cards and this is your chance to win your own $50 gift card. In addition, every entry in every contest has a chance to win the grand prize valued up to $500.
To enter in the photo contest to win a $50 gift card, simply pick your favourite photos taken at the Eel Ground Pow Wow and submit them to us through Facebook or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Each submission made will make your chances greater for winning the grand prize.
The Eel Ground Pow Wow will be held at the Eel Ground Pow Wow grounds on July 13th-16th, 2017. Full details on the Photo Contest are posted on JEDI’s blog at http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/ - and for more information on JEDI’s Eel Ground Pow Wow photo contest please see below:
EEL GROUND PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS:
- All submissions must be in by July 18, 2017 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive all of the submissions we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all of the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes and loves will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow.
- The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo and video is worth an entry in the contest.
- By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
- Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest
- Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
The entries shared with JEDI will be shared through our social media sites. So, be sure to ‘Like’
JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.