Share your Indigenous pride from the AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow with us at JEDI for a chance to win a $50 gift card! The more photos or videos (max of 2 minutes) submitted, the greater your chances could be at winning the grand prize valued at $500.
JEDI would love to see all the fun being had at the AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow along with all other sorts of Pow Wow traditions like the fancy regalia, the power of the drums, and the arts and crafts of local artists.
AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow will be held at the Waterford Green Park in Miramichi from June 30 – July 1st this year.
Photos or short videos can be sent to us through our Facebook page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details pertaining to JEDI’s photo contest, visit: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/ and for more information on the AFN’S Fisherman Pow Wow please see below:
AFN’S FISHERMAN PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS:
- All submissions must be in by July 5th at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive all of the submissions we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes and loves will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow.
- The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo and video is worth an entry in the contest.
- By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
- Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest
- Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
The entries shared with JEDI will be shared through our social media sites. So, be sure to ‘Like’ JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements. For further information on JEDI’s photo contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.