Remember to head on down to the St. Mary’s Pow Wow with your cameras this weekend! Starting on June 16th send us your favourite photos of the many Pow Wow activities like the dancers, singers, arts and crafts, and much more to enter JEDI’s St. Mary’s Pow Wow Photo Contest. Each photo or short video submitted will give you an entry for a chance to win a $50 gift card for the Wolastoq Wharf.
St. Mary’s Pow Wow takes place at the Old Reserve on Union St. in Fredericton, NB from June 16-21st.
All photos sent to us will be shared on our JEDI Facebook page. The more photos you send in of the beautiful Pow Wow, the greater your chances could be at winning the Grand Prize valued up to $500!
This opportunity is perfect for anyone who enjoys sharing their love for their culture or their great photography skills.
Be sure to send in your photos or short videos (Maximum of 2 minutes) to our JEDI Facebook page or to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the contest! For more details on the overall JEDI photo contest please visit http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/ - and for more information on the JEDI St. Mary’s Pow Wow Photo Contest please see below:
ST. MARY’S PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS:
- All submissions must be in by June 21st, 2017 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive all of the submissions we will place the photos into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and give our followers and others a chance to view and vote (“Like” or “Love”) for the photos for 5 days. The voting will not begin until all the photos submitted are placed into a photo album. The photo or video with the most likes or loves will be the winner of the photo contest for this specific Pow Wow Photo Contest.
- The winner will be contacted either through Facebook or email. Once the winner is notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If the gift card is not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo and video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By submitting a photo into this contest you are giving JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By submitting your photo or video to us for the photo contest you are confirming that the photo or video is yours and you own the rights and have confirmed the consent of any individual in the photo or video to distribute the photo or video.
- Employees at JEDI, our board of directors, and the immediate families of those groups are not eligible for this contest.
- Lastly, Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
The entries shared with JEDI will be shared through our social media sites. So, be sure to ‘Like’ JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest announcements.
For further information on JEDI’s photo contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.