Since 1992, RBC has been helping Indigenous students complete their post-secondary education with the RBC Aboriginal Student Awards Program.
Each year, 10 scholarships are awarded.
Awards of up to $4,000 will be granted to selected students to use towards tuition, textbooks, supplies and living expenses for each academic year for a period of 2 - 4 years.
To be eligible to apply to the RBC Aboriginal Student Awards Program you must meet the following criteria:
- You are of Indigenous descent (Status Indian, Inuit or Métis)
- You are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
- You have applied or are currently attending an accredited post-secondary institution in Canada
- You maintain a full course load that leads to a recognized degree, certificate or diploma
- You have at least two years remaining in your post-secondary studies as of September 2017
- You require financial assistance to pursue your education
For a complete list of eligibility requirement visit: RBC website.
Applications and supporting documents are to be received by RBC by 11:59 pm EST on Feb 28, 2017.
How to Apply:
- Your application package must include:
- A fully completed application form
- A copy of your most current transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, or member of your community
Apply by fax, mail or online
Mail: RBC Aboriginal Student Awards
C/O Aboriginal Link
PO Box 50058, 17-2595 Main Street
Online: Online Application
Mac users should use the printable PDF and submit it by fax or mail.
If you have any questions about the program, please email email@example.com.
Note: Applications will not be accepted via email.