Looking for a summer job?
The Student Employment Experience Development (SEED) program provides up to 10 weeks of summer employment for selected post-secondary students.
Eligible participants must be:
- A resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in NB;
- Eligible to work in Canada;
- A student in the current academic year who is also attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall. **Note: grade 12 students are eligible if attending a full-time post-secondary institution in the fall**
This program is a great way to find work in your field of study while also developing transferable skills. The deadline to apply for the program is March 31, 2017.
- Students can submit their SEED application online at http://www.NBseed.ca.
- SEED applicants will be selected at random to participate in the program. (A non-government third party will randomly select candidates.)
- Selected participants will be emailed a voucher in April with instructions on how to connect with registered SEED employers.
- Students with vouchers can apply for jobs through the employer’s recruitment process.
- All job placements will be up to 10 weeks and will take place between May 1 and Sept. 8, 2017.
For additional information visit: http://www.NBseed.ca, contact your regional employment office or email NBseed@gnb.ca