Eel River Bar is the 7th stop on the NB Pow Wow trail. Starting August 13th, JEDI wants you to submit your favourite photos of the Eel River Bar Pow Wow for a chance at winning a $50 gift card. Your photos can include the elegant dancers dressed in their full regalia, the traditional drums, the taste-filled foods, or whatever else looks interesting.
Each photo or video submission is worth 1 entry. The more that you submit, the greater your chances are at getting the $50 gift card. So share the fun with us at JEDI!
The Eel River Bar Pow Wow will be at the Aboriginal Heritage Garden on August 13-14.
To enter JEDI’s Pow Wow photo contest for the Eel River Bar Pow Wow, send your photos or short videos (max 2 min) of the Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or email@example.com to be entered to win! See the JEDI contest page for full details of all the 10 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
Details on JEDI’s Eel River Bar Pow Wow Photo Contest:
- All submissions must be received by August 18, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favourite. Voting will not begin until the photos have been placed in the album and ALL voting will be completed by August 23rd, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. The photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
We will be sharing the entries through our social media channels. Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI.
See the JEDI contest page for full details of all 10 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.