Kingsclear is the last stop on the New Brunswick Pow Wow trail and so far JEDI has awarded $500 in gift cards to winners of the Pow Wow photo contests.
This is your last chance to show JEDI the fun that you’re having so submit your favourite Kingsclear Pow Wow photos to JEDI and you will be eligible to win the final $50 gift card. In addition, this is your last chance to get your name in for the grand prize valued at $500! All entries will be eligible to win the grand prize!
The Kingsclear Pow Wow will take place at Kingsclear First Nation Old Church Ground September 23 – 25.
To enter JEDI’s Kingsclear Pow Wow photo contest, send your photos or short videos (maximum 2 minutes) of your experiences at the Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or email@example.com to be entered to win! See the JEDI contest page for full details of all the 11 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
Details on JEDI’s Kingsclear Pow Wow photo contest:
- All submissions must be received by September 28, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favourite. Voting will not begin until the photos have been placed in the album and ALL voting will be completed by October 3, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. The photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton or it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
We will be sharing the entries through our social media channels. Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI.
See the JEDI contest page for full details of all 11 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.