JEDI has awarded $200 in gift cards for the best Pow Wow photos so far this summer and we want to award more. Starting on July 14th, submit your favourite Eel Ground Pow Wow photos to be eligible to win a $50 gift card. Each submission gives you a greater chance at winning! So make sure to capture and share your favourite moments with us at JEDI.
The Eel Ground Pow Wow takes place at the Eel Ground Pow Wow Ground on July 2-3.
To enter JEDI’s Eel Ground Pow Wow photo contest, send your photos or short videos (max. 2 minutes) of your experiences at the Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win! See the JEDI contest page for full details of all 10 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
Details on JEDI’s Eel Ground Pow Wow photo contest:
- All submissions must be received by July 19, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favourite. Voting will not begin until the photos have been placed in the album and ALL voting will be completed by July 24, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. The photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton or it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
We will be sharing the entries through our social media channels.
Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI
See the JEDI contest page for full details of all 10 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.