The annual AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow is approaching and we want to see how much fun you will be having so take lots of pictures! You will be entertained by the pounding of traditional drums, singing, dancing, crafts, and much more.
AFN’S Fisherman Pow Wow will be held June 30th-July 1st at the Waterford Green Park in Miramichi.
Share your Pow Wow pride with us at JEDI! Submit your favourite Pow Wow photos from the AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow to JEDI for your chance to win a $50 gift card. The more photos or videos you submit, the greater your chances are of winning the $50 gift card.
To enter JEDI’s AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow photo contest, send your photos or short videos (max 2 min) of your experiences at the Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or email@example.com! See the JEDI contest page for full details of all the 10 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
Details on JEDI’s AFN’s Fisherman Pow Wow photo contest:
- All submissions must be received by July 5, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favorite. Voting will not begin until the photos have been placed in the album and ALL voting will be completed by July 10th, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. The photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card will be mailed or can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
JEDI will be sharing the entries through our social media channels.
Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI.
See the JEDI contest page for full details of all 10 contests: http://blog.jedinb.ca/contests/
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.