St. Mary’s First Nation kicks off the New Brunswick Pow Wow trail this weekend and we want to see how much fun you’re having.
Starting Friday, June 17, enter the annual JEDI Pow Wow photo contest by sending us your favourite Pow Wow photos. Capture the elegant dancers dressed in their full regalia, the beautiful beating of the drums, or the stunning aboriginal art and crafts. Each photo (or short video) is worth one entry into the contest, which gives you a chance to win a $50 gift card.
The more photos or videos that you submit, the greater chance you have at winning the $50 gift card. Share the positive spirit of the Aboriginal culture with us at JEDI.
St. Mary’s Pow Wow will be held at the Old Reserve on Union Street in Fredericton, NB from June 17 - 19.
To enter, send your photos or short videos (maximum 2 minutes) of your experiences at the Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or firstname.lastname@example.org. See the JEDI contest page for full details of all the 10 contests.
Details on this contest:
All submissions must be received by June 22, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on the JEDI Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favorite. Voting will not begin until the photos have been placed in the album and ALL voting will be completed by June 27, 2016 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. The photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card can be picked up at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton. If not picked up, it will be mailed out to the winner.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
We will be sharing the Pow Wow photo entries through our social media channels.
Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI. See the JEDI contest page for full details of all 10 contests!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.