The Student Employment Experience Development (SEED) program is now accepting applications for Student Summer Employment.
The SEED program provides a variety of employment opportunities for post-secondary students during the summer months. The aim of the program is to increase students' employment prospects upon completion of their studies.
Jobs that are eligible for approval are within the provincial and municipal government levels, First Nations communities and non-profit organizations. Placement will be on average 8 -10 weeks.
A participant must be:
- a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- eligible to work in Canada;
- a student in the current academic year; and
- attending a full-time post-secondary institution in the fall.
How it works:
- Go to the SEED webpage. Review the 5 step job search process. These steps are designed to help you prepare for your summer job search.
- Once you have completed all 5 steps, you can apply for a summer job opportunity through SEED.
- After you have completed the program requirements and submitted your online application, you are encouraged to complete your resume and start your job search.
- If selected for a placement, you will be contacted with further instructions on how to proceed.
Please note: Only 1 application per person however you can revisit www.nbjobs.ca as often as you like.
Full details of the program are located on the nbjobs.ca website at http://theworkroom.homestead.com/SEED-Intro.html.