JEDI is now accepting applications for a $1500 bursary that will be awarded to an Aboriginal student attending NBCC full-time.
JEDI is excited to announce that we’ve partnered with NBCC to support an Aboriginal student at NBCC Moncton. A single bursary of $1500 for the 2016-2017 academic year will be awarded to one deserving student to help them accomplish their educational goals.
To Be Eligible:
- Full time Aboriginal student who is in good-standing at NBCC Moncton
- Residing in New Brunswick
- Proof of Aboriginal status
- Proof of studies at NBCC Moncton or alternate campus if required
- An up-to-date resume
- Candidates must provide a 500-1000 word essay that illustrates:
- their financial needs,
- their objectives for the future,
- their long-term commitment to their field of study,
- and how the money will change their current situation.
Application forms are available at: http://www.jedinb.ca/bursaries.html
Joint Economic Development Initiative Inc. (JEDI)
150 Cliffe Street
Fredericton, NB, E3A 0A1
Please submit Application and additional information by Oct 31, 2016. Successful applicants will be notified in January.
All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, the bursary will be awarded to the successful applicant in February.