AFOA Canada and PotashCorp are looking for 3 Ambassadors from Grades 11 or 12 to represent Canada’s Aboriginal Youth at AFOA Canada's National Conference in Montreal, February 16-18, 2016. The 3 winners will participate in a special Youth program designed to introduce youth to careers in Aboriginal finance and management. In addition, the 3 winners will also each receive a 5 year Scholarship package valued at over $5,000.
- Aboriginal Ancestry (Proof of First Nation, Inuit or Métis status)
- Pursuing post-secondary education and demonstrates an interest and is considering a career in the areas of finance and/or management/commerce (including financial management/planning, business administration, commerce, accounting and economics)
- Completed Application Form and submit an essay
- 2 letters of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counsellor or educator, attesting to the student's performance and commitment
- Academically successful
- Students in Grades 11 and/or 12 may apply (maximum age 19)
DEADLINE is DECEMBER 4, 2015 at 9PM EST
How to Apply:
There are 3 ways to submit your application form, essay and letters of recommendation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (613)-722-3467
- Mail: AFOA Canada Youth Awards Program, 1066 Somerset St. West-Suite 301, Ottawa, ON K1Y 4T3