JEDI is partnering with ProfitLearn to deliver a series of Business Workshops for Aboriginal entrepreneurs. Below, you will find the course names, their descriptions, workshop locations and a link to register for the free sessions. If you have any questions, please contact Bryan Harn at 506 444 5650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Bookkeeping
October 21, 9am – 4pm
Metepenagiag Heritage Park
This course will help business-owners identify their bookkeeping needs and resources. In this hands-on introductory workshop, participants will learn:
- The need or purpose of bookkeeping,
- Bookkeeping and accounting terms,
- Recognition and use of bookkeeping records and reports,
- Learning/understanding the process of entering transactions,
- Learning/understanding the posting of information to the reports.
To register for the Session: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/introduction-to-bookkeeping-tickets-18823164592
Get More Business
November 12, 9am – 4pm
Woodstock Best Western Plus
This workshop is designed to equip business owners with the practical knowledge and discipline to sell more with less. The facilitator will deliver simple yet innovative tools, strategies and activities to help business-owners grow profitable and sustainable revenue. Learn how you can:
- Attract new customers,
- Sell more to existing customers,
- Create a winning sales funnel and better manage your pipeline,
- Increase frequency of purchase, and
- Find the ideal customer.
To register for the Session: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/get-more-business-tickets-18825525654
Setting the Right Price
November 26, 9am – 4pm
National Research Council Building, 1st Floor Boardroom - 46 Dineen Drive, UNB Campus, Fredericton
This workshop will provide practical strategies and tactics to balance the right price for your product or service and sales volume. Identifying and adapting best practices to your business will be a strong focus of the workshop, allowing you to ‘tweak’ existing policies or totally re-write your pricing strategy. In this workshop, participants will learn about:
- Factors that influence price,
- How to calculate the right price,
- Discounting as a strategy,
- Management tools to monitor your pricing structure.
To register for the Session: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/setting-the-right-price-tickets-18825602885