The second stop of this summer’s Pow Wow circuit is here!
Metepenagaiag First Nation will be hosting their annual Pow Wow from Jun 20 – 22nd. The event will be held on the Metepenagaiag Pow Wow Grounds. It will be a great experience for anyone looking to celebrate Aboriginal Day through the power of song and dance.
It’s also a great opportunity to take some photos!
JEDI is starting our second POW WOW PHOTO CONTEST! Starting today, June 20th, please submit your photos or short videos (maximum of 2 minutes) of the Metepenagiag Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or email@example.com to be entered to win a $25 gift card.
At the end of the Pow Wow trail we will award a grand prize valued at $500 to one of the submissions for any of the 10 contests. Details of the prize will be announced soon!
- Starting on June 20th, please submit your photos or short videos (maximum of 2 minutes) of the Metepenagiag Pow Wow to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win a $25 gift card to a local business.
- All submissions must be received by June 25, 2014 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on our Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favourite. All voting will be completed by June 30, 2014 at 11:59pm Atlantic time and the photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card will be mailed out to the winner or arrangements can be made to pick up the gift card at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- At the end of the Pow Wow trail we will award a grand prize valued at $500 to one of the submissions for any of the 10 contests. Details of the prize will be announced soon!
We'll be sharing the best entries through our social media channels, so if you'd like us to tag you on Facebook or Twitter, include your username in your entry.
Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI, https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB.
For complete details, visit the JEDI contest page.