JEDI is getting really excited about the New Brunswick Pow Wow trail starting this weekend in St. Mary’s, NB. We plan to head down to the Old Reserve on Union Street to take some photos, shoot a couple of short videos and eat some Indian tacos.
Once we make it back to the office we’ll upload some of the fun photos and videos to our Facebook page and twitter account.
But we need your help.
We want LOTS of photos and videos from the St. Mary’s Pow Wow this weekend for our Facebook page. So JEDI has decided to hold a contest.
Starting on June 13th, please submit your photos or short videos (maximum of 2 minutes) to JEDI at https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB or firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win a $25 gift card to the Wolastoq Wharf restaurant.
- All submissions must be received by June 18, 2014 at 11:59pm Atlantic time. Once we receive the submissions we will put them into an album on our Facebook page and people will have 5 days to vote (“Like”) their favourite. All voting will be completed by June 23, 2014 at 11:59pm Atlantic time and the photo or video with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook messaging or email. Once the winner has been notified, the gift card will be mailed out to the winner or arrangements can be made to pick up the gift card at the JEDI office at 150 Cliffe Street, Fredericton.
- Each photo or video is worth one entry into the contest.
- By entering your photo or video into the contest, you are granting JEDI permission to use the photo or video and your name for promotional purposes.
- By entering your photo or video, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo or video, and that you have secured consent from any individuals pictured in the photo or included in the video to distribute the photograph or video.
- Employees of the Joint Economic Development Initiative, Inc., our Board of Directors, and the immediate families of those groups, are not eligible for this contest.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
We'll be sharing the best entries through our social media channels, so if you'd like us to tag you on Facebook or Twitter, include your username in your entry.
Be sure to “Like” JEDI’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the contest and what’s happening with JEDI, https://www.facebook.com/JEDINB.