The Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI) in partnership with High Velocity Equipment Training is bringing a 12-week Full Equipment Training Program to New Brunswick! Training as a HEO starts in Tobique on April 28th, 2014.
94% of all graduates from Velocity earn an average wage of $70,000/year in jobs across Canada.
The 12-week training program will:
- Certify you with 5 safety tickets
- Train you to operate 5 different pieces of heavy equipment machinery. The course includes machine maintenance, techniques, industry technology, and much more
- Provide you with an Alberta ticket which will give you the operator’s license to work anywhere in Canada
For more information and to apply to this program, please attend one of the High Velocity Equipment Training information sessions at:
The Tobique Bingo Hall on April 17th at 1pm
St. Mary’s First Nation Cultural Centre on April 22nd at 1pm
Riverside Entertainment Centre in Miramichi on April 23rd at 1pm
This information session is open to all First Nation communities and begins at 1pm sharp, it’s imperative to be on-time!
What to bring?
- Your resume
- Any certifications or tickets you have
- A positive attitude
Be prepared for:
- An on-site interview after the information session, appointments are available
- Be ready, willing and able to work. Training starts on April 28th, 2014
- Be willing to travel for job opportunities across Canada
To register for this event:
- Contact JEDI at 506-444-5650