The 9th Annual AFOA-PotashCorp Aboriginal Youth Financial Management Awards are open to Aboriginal youth in grades 11 and 12 across Canada.
3 Winners will be selected to travel to Winnipeg, MB for 4 days to attend the AFOA Canada National Conference on February 17-19, 2015 and to participate in a special Youth program designed to introduce them to careers in Aboriginal finance and management.
In addition, winners are eligible to receive:
A 5 year scholarship package valued at over $5000
- Aboriginal Ancestry (Proof of First Nation, Inuit or Métis status)
- Pursuing post-secondary education and demonstrates an interest and is considering a career in the areas of finance and/or management/commerce (including financial management/planning, business administration, commerce, accounting and economics)
- Completed Application Form and submit an essay
- 2 letters of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counsellor or educator, attesting to the student's performance and commitment
- Academically successful
- Students in Grades 11 and/or 12 may apply (maximum age 19)
How to Apply:
There are 3 ways to submit your application form and letters of recommendation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (613)-722-3467
AFOA Canada Youth Awards Program
Suite 301-1066 Somerset St. West-
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4T3
DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1, 2014 at 9PM EST