The Innovation Information Forum is a great way to learn what programs and services the Government of Canada and New Brunswick are offering to help YOUR business.
When? November 26, 2014
Where? Wallace MacMurray Room, Lily Lake Pavilion
55 Lake Drive South
Saint John, NB
Time? 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, check-in 8:30 am
This forum is an opportunity to learn about government partners, programs and services that support innovation in Canada, such as:
- Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) - Build in Canada Innovation Program
- National Research Council (NRC) - Concierge Program
- National Research Council of Canada (NRC) - Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) - Atlantic Innovation Fund
- NB Department of Economic Development - Innov8 Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) -www.nsercpartnerships.ca
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) - Intellectual Property - The Basics
- Canada Business - www.canadabusiness.gc.ca
Please note: Space is limited and registration is required.
REGISTER by email: email@example.com
This forum is presented by Public Works and Government Services Canada, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and its partners.